01 June, 2008

What a scrapping weekend!

We've had a pretty good weekend, if you don't count the Tigers getting thumped by Sydney by 82 points!!!

Kelly came over on Friday night and we completed Leanne's challenge (from BonsScraps), wanted to get Bon's challenge done too but we chatted too much!

On Saturday, I had a childfree day - wooohooo!!!! So after Toy Library duty, getting the dinner on (I love my slow cooker) and mopping the floors I was able to do more scrapping and finished Bon's Challenge.

Sunday, Isy, Mum and I met Jodie, Dave and Flynn at the Locomotive place but it wasn't open until 1:30pm!!! so we went to Southland for a play and a coffee. More scrapping in the arvo when I completed the first of two LO's for ScrapbooknBits. You had to use stuff from your stash that was 12 months old! This was for the girls who didn't go on the Retreat.

Unfortunately the Tigers were thumped...they were terrible...but oh well, there's always next week!

Nath is off to Adelaide tomorrow overnight and of course we have ALL the IVF stuff this week...feeling a little apprehensive about it all, especially the surgery on Wednesday and then of course the waiting game!

Have a great week...

4 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

such gorgeous pages malinda good luck with the IVF next week.. fingers crossed for u babe...

Jane said...

love your toot toot page Malinda - looks awesome.

and best of luck for your IVF "treatment" - I'll cross my toes for you :).

take care.

Julie said...

Awww ... Jane pinched my comments !!

Love the LO's .... good luck with the IVF .... will be thinking of you!

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay mal

my secret ... my eldest is 20 .. then 12, 10, 6, and a year old.. i take iron quite regularly (due to my ulcerative colitis simialr to crohns disease) the iron peps me right up and i think that helps and i generally scrap between the hours of 12 and 2 am yep in the morning .. lol and up at 7 am i have always been a night owl and my pages dont take that long .. a few hours generally ... so i have shared my secrets and if hubby is home he allows me lots a time to scrap when he takes the kids out on motorbikes or diving .. lol