18 June, 2008

No news is good news isn't it?

Ok, well two days to go (after today) and we'll know if I'm pregnant or not won't we. It's been hard, really hard. I relented and did a test on Saturday even though I knew it was too early...negative. Then did one on Tuesday...negative again! So that pretty much sent me round the bend, had a very low day yesterday, probably the lowest day I've ever had. Just wanted to sit on the couch and do nothing...BUT I didn't...I got up, cleaned the house up, vacuumed, got dinner on, did some shopping, went to Pilates, played with Isy, did some scrapping etc etc.

Today I woke up with a new attitude...no news is good news and until I get the phone call on Friday saying NO then I'm not giving up hope! A friend who has done IVF said it's too early for a HPT to be accurate, not sensitive enough. Now I know why the doctors say don't test...it's a bloody emotional rollercoaster! A negative raised soooo many questions! Should never have done it!

Well, enough about that...Scapping wise, I have done a few LO's...it's been a busy couple of weeks with Cybercrops at Scrapbook N' Bits and over at 123 Challenge (I won Bingo TWICE -YAY!!!!).
So, I've done the latest SYS at SnB...CRAZY...whipped this up pretty quickly, you can tell can't you...but I had fun doing something a little different to what I normally do...playing with paint and thinking a little crazy!
I was in Chinese Whispers over at Bons Scraps...PRINCESS...it'll be great to see what the other girls came up with.
SnB's CC Challenge was great fun...loved the sketch, and the theme was babies...so I took the opportunity to scrap JOSHUA'S CHRISTENING...Nath is his godfather.
I'm working on another LO at the moment...Bon's BONanza Week 2 challenge and I am still tryin gto work out what I'm going to do with the canvas from Funkstreet Designs. I got the kit and OMG what amazing stuff...birds, stars, canvas, star felt, alphas, borders, ink...the list goes on and on! You have to check out their kits!

Ok, well I need to get some stuff done around the house...I'm very tired too...hope that's a good sign! I'm sure I will feel like writing over the weekend, one way or the other.
Thanks again for al the comments and emails wishing us good luck. It really does make it easier knowing there are people crossing their fingers for us.

Have a greet rest of the week, and an even better weekend...couldn't leave without giving you the latest from Isy...she's pretending to put on nail polish...she's sitting at the pretend dresser complete with lipstick, hairdryer, straightener, brush, mirror, phone...all from the Toy Library!

1 comment:

Anna said...

hi malinda, just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you while you're waiting to find out... (although you might not be waiting any more... but i'm thinking of you anyway!)

*squeezy hugs*

anna