28 June, 2008

I've been tagged...


Ceci has tagged me, thanks so much Ceci...

Here's how it works. Answer the questions about yourself. At the end of your post, tag another 4 people & post their names. Go to their blogs & leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know that you have posted your answers.

My answers are:

Q1: Ten years ago.....

I was 24 and had just started my teaching career after taking 5.5 years to finish a 4 year degree LOL. I was teaching at Rosebud High, living in Frankston and had just had my first date with my now HUSBAND Nathan!!! This past week we have been celebrating our coming together, so this is a very special time for us...10 years together!!!

Q2: Five things on today's "to do list".....
Clean up the house, scrapbooking, get pressie for GF, make her a card, more scrapbooking

Q3: Snacks I enjoy.....
choccie biscuits (don't care what type), icecream

Q4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire.....
pay off my mortgage, go overseas, get a new car, set us up financially so we wouldn't have to work full time, open our own renovation business

Q5. Places I have lived....
Adelaide (I was born there), Rye, Frankston, Glen Iris and now Murrumbeena (Melbourne, near Chadstone)

I am tagging.....
Jane
Julie
Sandie
Peta

No other news here...I have a child free day today...Isy has gone to my MILs...I'm going to work on the LO for Fran's challenge over at Bon's Scraps...I've decided to do a DOUBLE LO on our trip to Port Douglas...you have to use 90% from one supplier...I'm going to use all the papers, ribbons and flowers from Been There Done That.

Finished my LO from Funk Street Designs...HOME IS WHERE MY HEART IS. I love it and can't wait to get stuck into the Canvas challenge too...Charm and Kars are such talented women...I get great inspiration from their work!

Have a fantastic weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of u guys in home layout.. its just gorgeous u cant but smile looking at it... sorry u were unsucceful in ivf this time.. i will send out lots of preggie vibes for u in the meant time .. have a great weekend babe.. thanks for the tag and making me smile...

sandie
xx