30 November, 2010

Geez

all this blogging will kill me!!! haha!

ok so been scrapping quite a bit...I seem to have got into a pattern of an evening...when Nath reads Isobel a story I go to my scrap room and scrap and then Isobel reads herself a story so I scrap then across from her...and then I stay there after we turn the lights out in case she comes out...so I actually get most of a page done in that time...how cool is that!

so the last two days this is what I've done:

this one is for STUCK 15 NOV sketch...of course I had to change it a LITTLE bit LOL!



and this one is for KIU NOV ch! decorative borders....can't say I love this idea LOL!

ok so last day of the month...and I think I've done ALL the ch's I can do!!!

Bring on December and some NEW ch's!!

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Both stunning Malinda. The pic on Day 8 is just gorgeous and that butterfly is very cute. Great idea for the KIU. I was very stuck this month to make something original and didnt end up doing it. Love yours.

Monique said...

Fantastic layouts Mal - just love all your arty splashes!!