21 November, 2011

I've caught the bug


yay! back scrapping...5 layouts in 4 days!

can only show you 3...
The first 3 are using the fantastic AUTHENTIQUE KIT from Scrapbooking from Scratch...I seriously think this is my all time fav kit!!! Boy or Girl, young or old...it's unreal!

look at this


for KRAFT IT UP November...


I loved it until I did the string border...but was trying to do something different with the journalling...different for me...it's missing something but I don't know what...maybe some ink splatters...

Show Us Your Stuff - 1st Challenge - sketch - loving printing my instagram and photobooth pics at home at the moment...

using a MASSIVE lollipop from Charm's Creations...plus some extras from Purple Pumpkin

and the Second challenge at Show Us Your Stuff - using a quote




and a sneak of my sample for Beyond the Door for December
plus I have done my sketch sample for SFS for December....

well scrap stuff is still on the dining table, packed up but still there...but am pretty tired...big day today and just got faster modem today so might watch a movie on new tv.

8 comments:

Georgia Heald said...

Really great pages Mal. Love your take on our sketch and LOVE your photos for our quote challenge. Thanks for playing along with us SUYS =)

Marelle said...

WOW Mal love love your pages thanks so much for playing along with us again at SUYSxxx

just another day said...

Amazing love the string you have a fab style ...thanks for playing at KIU

Debbie Smith said...

Hey Malinda your pages are awesome and I love the string border and journalling! Xox

FiKenward said...

Great unique pages, and I like your take on the sketch.

Tarrah McLean said...

Mal your layouts are ALL gorgeous....I love your style...very unique. Thanks for playing with us at KIU xx

Cathy said...

Loving all your LO Mal!! Your journaling around the string detail looks fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at KIU :))

Nicolee said...

luv em all Mal!! wa-hoo on getting some mojo happening hey!! XX