01 September, 2011

SPRING is sprung

SPRING is here!!!

yay!!!

can't wait to be outside, watch the girls play, have washing dry on the line and a happier household all round!

so I'm joining the 30 day photo challenge...as suggested by Felicity Wilson (her blog is amazing...I love reading it!)

So day 1 - self portrait - this was hard LOL


right off to feed the little man - we're having a much better day today...thanks for all the comments of support...in fact I think things are finally coming together for him...bit of tough love yesterday and he's sleeping much better!!! will enjoy it whilst it lasts LOL

girls are at MIL's for sleep over so about to pick nathan up and head out for dinner...hope the little man behaves himself...

have a good night.

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I'm joining in the photo a day too Mal but I was going to maybe post week by week. Will see how I go. Hate self portraits.....so i don't really want to post it but if you're game, I am....lol.
Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Monique said...

Good luck with the 30 day photography challenge Mal - and I'm so pleased you're lil man is settling down xx