30 April, 2011

Last day of April



so last two pages for the month!

was hoping for more today...but the 3 hours we spent walking to and from Chaddy and all around the place took away from scrapping time LOL.

So can only share one...will show the other TOMORROW!! I have lots of NEWS tomorrow!

Here's my take on the STUCK! sketch for April 15
I DON'T do PORTRAIT pics!!! so this was a stretch for me! loved using bits and pieces from WIOIN kit and some stuff from OLD FAVOURITES VINTAGE SUPPLIES....plus some TWINE and BRADS from SCRAPBOOKING FROM SCRATCH

ok well off to watch the MIGHTY TIGERS win!!! they better!

catch you tomorrow...with NEWS and new challenges!!!

2 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

I love this!! Honestly, I think you really did an awesome job!! Love the minimal paint and the corrugated card in there!!

Mel said...

Love this stunning layout, the perfect smidgon of paint and the layer of corregated bit along the botom. I have to get some more tape for my tape machine, gorgeous work Melxx