26 December, 2010

Morning

good morning...merry christmas...did you have a good one? we did...breakfast at mum's then lunch at MILs...lovely day!

got some fantastic pics...but no editting yet...will put up later.

quick post with some scrapping...

firstly my december 123 entry...not 100% happy with this...love the paint and the tissue paper...think it's the cluster...









KIU December - using BONSSCRAPS Boy kit



























and then I think this is one of my FAV pages of all time!using the GIRL KIT from BONS!!! this kit is FANTASTIC!!!

AND HAVE YOU SEEN...BON IS HAVING A 2010 KIT CLEARANCE!!! CHECK IT OUT HERE

well we are off to Jervis Bay tomorrow for 8 days with friends....can't wait! so better get packing!

have a good one...will be back later...with the cutest photos of xmas day...and a certain LITTLE ballerina!

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow these pages are stunning ... love them all.... the designs are fantastic..hugs x

Deb said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at KIU. An awesome colour choice and I just love that photo......just so precious.

Monique said...

I love these pages too, Mal - and I hope you have a fantastic time in Jervis Bay

Ceci said...

Can't wait to see your next layouts about your trip to Jervis bay, and wishing you a very happy new year Mal! :)

Jasmine S said...

I thought I had left a comment but maybe not...anyway, I just love how you use your paint.
Love those beach photos. Dont you love it when you have the beach to yourself to get the best shots?
Gorgeous work.

Anonymous said...

I love your style so much Mal!
Hope you had a great time in Jervis Bay!

xx