22 July, 2009

A day out with friends

Today was a lovely day....not a very long one but a lovely day nonetheless...

We don't get to spend as much time with Flynn and Jodie atm, due to Jodie's work committments but Jodie didn't have to to work today so we decided to take the kids to Myuna farm (just near Dandenong).

The kids loved it, the weather was pretty good (got a bit chilly towards the end) and we saw heaps and heaps of animals!

Just a few snaps from today....

Scrapping wise what have I been doing...NOT MUCH!!! just been busy and very tired....I think I've lost my mojo!

and the last few pages I've done I've not been happy with AT ALL...but i'll show you anyway!

6 comments:

bon said...

looks like a fun dqay. love all your pages... GORGEOUS!

Kerry said...

Mal I adore the rock chick page - so full of attitude!

great farm pics too :)

Bree said...

Love the pigs Mal :) The horse looks like it wants to eat Isy's shoe and you don't seem to sure about it!! Love the Rock Chick layout and the questions you 'stole' from Felicity's Blog :)

kerry said...

Hey there chick i was lovely to meet you and i hope all goes well with the pregnancy.TAke care Kerry xx

Wendy Smith said...

i just love your farm photos, and the layouts are cute cute cute!

Bec said...

Great Blog! I am bloghopping from Bons Scraps. This is such a great way to get to know people.
Bec