08 December, 2008

Not long til Christmas!

Well it's December so of course that means 2 things
1) my birthday - 35 geez I'm getting old - had a fantastic day....got this amazing bracelet from Nath (thanks to Jodi for helping him out with the present).
2) christmas and our christmas phot shoot and putting up the tree.

Isy is getting into Christmas this year and had a ball with the photos....very impromptu...next year will dress her up and go all out!

Scrapping wise I haven't done much lately, been working on my christmas cards and haven't felt motivated till today do anything else....but I scrapped at Bon's today and did 2 pages (1 at her house and 1 later in the day).

All is good here...just getting ready for our long long drive to Wollongong :(

4 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

gorgeous chrissy pages mal.. love your blog!!

hugs

Bree said...

Love your Chrissy pages Mal and I adore the layout of Isy with the fairy wings :)

xxx

Kerry said...

love your pages Mal

Linda Eggleton said...

Some lovely christmas LO's Mal...you must be getting into the christmas spirit! Enjoy your drive up to Wollongong!